Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Any Questions?

Had a very productive meeting with KC last night, looking ahead to issuing his newest poems through Round Bend.

I have every expectation that Morandi's Bottles will be a highly engaging work. As KC puts the final touches on some of the poems-- revising as authors do until someone yells "start the presses!"-- I am drafting a short publisher's preface.

We are also considering various distribution options.

KC's work is merely one of a number of projects I'd like to see go online at lulu and elsewhere over the next months. I have enough work ahead of me to fill out the 2011 calendar and beyond. I hope my energy stays up.

Aside: Bob Thomas, if you're reading this drop me an e-mail. I have some questions you need to answer. And perhaps I should also answer yours.



TS

No comments:

Post a Comment