Quote of the Day

"Buzz, buzz."--Hamlet

The opinions, rants and absurdities expressed herein belong solely to the founder of RBPD. Read with caution. Content may induce nausea, confusion, vertigo, tears, hallucinations, anger, pity, reflexive piety, boredom, convulsions, lightheadedness, a fit of ague, or an opposing view.

Books by RBP writers: Round Bend Press Books. For RBP's writing and editing services go here.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Eight Days a Week











For all of my football-loving readers out there (and you are many, I know), here is a cool site that replays the weekend's best games over the course of the season.

I'm working on the Alabama/Ole Miss game that I eschewed live for something insignificant, I'm sure, in the Pac-12 on Saturday.

I've reviewed parts of the Oregon/MSU game, and Vernon Adams Jr. still didn't complete that wide-open throw that might have given the Ducks a victory! Blame it on The Finger.

Hi-def, commercial free, full or condensed games, NoonKick beats my FirstRowSports site mightily, but alas a day late.

I laugh.  Later in the college season games will broadcast live on Tuesdays and Wednesdays as the mid-majors vie for the ESPN television money.  Then you essentially get football seven evenings a week if you want to count the NFL as a viewing option, which I have done recently.

Perfect for a bored, escapist old guy with "plights and gripes as bad as Achilles"* who can't concentrate on much else.


TS

*Thanks to John Berryman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.