Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Bureaucratic Nightmare

New insurance forms arrived in the mail today.

Must keep the bureaucrats busy, it's my duty.  After all, it would have been too easy to make things easy.

I'm open to accepting the bids of anybody out there who will sponsor my move to your nation, provided it is not scheduled to be bombed by the U.S.

Give me a job.  I'll work on your little magazine or be your personal chef. Do you like hamburgers?

Of course, we can't be sure whom the U.S. will actually start picking on next, but I want out of this place.

Sweden?  Norway?  Denmark?

Anybody out there living in a sane place?

Let's talk...


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment