Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Design

This is sort of funny, a tech riddle.

The old Blogger design tools don't have a "red" option for the header characters.  I really wanted to use red in the new workup of this blog's header--but alas it is impossible.

When I made my new website, Round Bend Press Books, the color red was an option.  Given my predilection for a black template with strongly contrasting color--red being the most obvious choice--I was pleased we had finally arrived as a truly mobile design team--Google and I, like a glove and fist.

So the green on the header here is purely Blogger's dominion, the best I could achieve in contrast, an old remnant of tech.  If I could turn it to red to match the new website, I would in an instant.

For what it's worth.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment