Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Coming Together

Over two years in the making, my video adaptation of my memoir, A Marvelous Paranoia, is finally shaping up.

It's nice to be working on this project again.  It's a wild, freewheeling adaptation. (Note: I didn't say the video will be as good as the book.)

All of the things I've thought about over the months are coming true. The story's essence is solid.  The language that separates a video narrative from a written memoir is inherently different...

I wrote my book in weeks. It's funny that an adaptation that I can live with has taken so much longer.

Well, since I work for myself, what difference does it make?


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment