Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Stupid Rich Fan


A couple of weeks ago when I was feeling low about the state of the typical Oregon football fan and college football in general I argued that many of Oregon's fans are complete morons.

Nothing new there, I guess, but I was having a bad day.

Today, this comment appeared at one of the Oregon fan sites regarding the rumor that long-time Oregon assistant Don Pellum, who played football at Oregon and is responsible for recruiting some of the best linebackers Oregon has ever had, will be promoted to Nick Aliotti's old job as Defensive Coordinator:

"I'm sorry but when we are told 'Oregon will spare no expense in making the right hire' and then we don't even promote the best coach on our own staff I can bitch all I a want, especially when I contribute money to the athletic department."

Rich, stupid Oregon "fan" found.  Case closed.

A rare fan with the balls to tell the above idiot off:

"Lmao....you sound like that ridiculous Texas booster. Get over yourself."

Here's the board with the rest of the rabble going nuts about this.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment