Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Photo of the Day

My daughter in Minnesota is quite an artist, has been from the time she could hold a crayon, full of magical ideas, a dead-eye, which every good painter and photographer is.

She snagged this one the other day, explaining the moment like this: 

Jon told me to turn around real quick and this is what I saw. For some reason they remind me of the twin girls that appear in the hallway in the movie The Shining.

That's funny, but I'm just as taken with the impressive array of kitchen accouterments, which enhance the composition.

A chef could make a feast there, which I'm sure she does when the mood strikes her.


TS  

No comments:

Post a Comment