Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Monday, September 2, 2013

Hmmm...

Now, I wonder why my link function at Blogger isn't working?

Anyway, I wanted to link a cool story from Common Dreams and can't.

There, it finally worked!

Nothing is simple any more, particularly for me.  I'll bet I couldn't even wash dishes in a restaurant these days without confronting some new technological facet of the modern dish machine that would befuddle me.

I'd have to go to a community college to learn the proper application of the pertinent code/logic to run the damn thing.

Interfacing with Your Dish Machine, 101.  How to turn the machine on.  

TS

No comments:

Post a Comment