Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Friday, September 20, 2013

Bonus

Hey, a game is on tonight that isn't too bad!  Boise State/Fresno State.  I didn't see it on the schedule, and the nice thing is it's at Fresno, which means I can watch it.

I can't watch BSU's home games.  That ugly blue turf of theirs makes me sick, hurts my eyes, ruins the game for me.

Good fun, but the announcers are a couple of fools. At one point they claimed Boise's head coach Chris Petersen "worked with Chip Kelly at Oregon."  Not true.  He was at Oregon with Mike Bellotti.  Before that he worked at Portland State with Tim Walsh.  He went to Boise in 2001 and took over as head coach there in 2006.  Kelly was still in New Hampshire back then.

Oh well, damn the details...

Petersen's BSU team gave Chip Kelly his first loss however, one of Kelly's seven as Oregon's head coach. That was the year of the famous LeGarrette Blount meltdown in Boise--the Punch.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment