Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Quiz

Can you name the three iconic sports figures included on the cover of this album?

Give it a try before reading down the story for the answers.

You get bonus points from RBP if you can name everybody.

I had a few favorites amid the crowd when I bought the album, without permission, while running a grocery errand for me mum, who wanted to knock me head off afterward.

I'd forgotten who the athletes were until I looked at the cover closely and recognized Liston.  I didn't find the other two before reading the answer, nor did I recall they were in the picture.

Dylan, Brando and W.C. Fields always stuck out for me.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment