Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Uh, O.K., Rod...

If Rod wants to go with this, why not?


Rod's Sequel to "How It Happened"

She was a pretty fine looking woman as far as transvestites go. She had the best clevage I had ever seen on a person who had no clevage at all. Me, I was lonely, jobless, hopeless and didn't have two eggs to rub together. For the first time in my life I told a skirt that I only wanted to cuddle and really meant it. The next morning, my new found friend went into the bathroom Angela and came out Andy. He bought me breakfast and offered me a twenty dollar an hour jobs as a foreman at his trucking company. Don't forget to cuddle guys.



Rod Burton
LaLa Land
 
 
TS

No comments:

Post a Comment