Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I'd Rather Be a French Existentialist









I can't get over how much Cruz looks like an evangelical, like one of those sleazy, greasy preachers back in the day who were busted for their affairs and million dollar empires built on their corrupt fleecing of the flock. Their awful "sins."  Jimmy Swaggart, Ted Haggard and Jimmy Bakker come to mind.

Actually, Cruz looks a little like Tammy Bakker.  And must you have a double-consonant in your surname to be a fraud?

I understand he, Cruzz, is quite the Jesus-loving hound dog, if you can believe the equally sleazy celebrity press and rumor manufacturers.

My, my the U.S. is a lovely place these days.

A laughing stock, but lovely.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment