Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Photo Op














Photo by Buddy Dooley

Buddy Dooley did some major damage to the photoartiste world today by snapping this one with his cheap Bloggie at MoMo's.

He says, "I like the angular dissonance in the photograph, the play of blue, brick-brown, shadows, and the white-walled edifice in the background.  If you really want my opinion, Mr. Detritus Guy, this is one of the best photos I've ever taken."

Buddy, I won't argue with you.  You're pretty dang good, despite what everybody says.  I will add this, however.  At your age, it's kind of embarrassing that you consider this one of your finest pieces of work "ever."

In fact, if I wanted to be mean, which I never do, I'd call it cliched crap--old school.

TS

No comments:

Post a Comment