Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Monday, February 11, 2013

The Movies

Dammit, I can't take a decent photo of myself.

(It's the lighting and my Bloggie, not exactly a portrait camera)

I need a pic for the casting company here in town that I've signed up with, hoping to get some part-time "extra" work.  I'm guessing they'll reject the one I sent in today, but haven't heard yet.

My niece and nephew were honeymooning in NYC back in 1969 during the "Midnight Cowboy" shoot.  They took a short-time gig as crowd extras in that, and I was impressed by how prominent they were as they walked behind Ratso and the Cowboy in one street scene.

It was cool.

I want to be that cool.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment