Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Pot is Boiling

I'm at the tail end of a few projects that are quickly coming to fruition.

One involves a new publication, which I will formally announce here on Monday. The other two involve management scenarios designed to enhance the visibility of a couple of previously published Round Bend titles.

The pot is boiling, in other words.

So don't go away, or withdraw, or pout about stuff you can't control.

You'll get what's coming to you from Round Bend, I promise you, and you will live with it.

I'm not telling you that.  The guy in the picture is, and he has my back.  Buddy Dooley is one guy you do not want to cross.  Ever.

You've been warned.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment