Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Monday, December 20, 2010

A Small Success

What do you know? After a long, long struggle to create an acceptable (to me) PDF of my book of essays, Alt-Everything, I think I may have finally succeeded.

Now I can put it online and breathe somewhat easier. The book now looks the part on the interior.

I'm talking format here, not the occasional dropped comma, semi-colon, typo, grammatical errors, personal excesses, dilatory preening, obvious miscalculations, errant thought, poor syntax, blighted reasoning, etc., etc.

No, I am talking about pure format. I now know why I was having problems, so I learned something, too.

Oh, the hours! Oh, the terrible unreasoning of technology! Down load your Alt-Everything here.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment