Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

from the Shameless Advertisment Dept.

Computer problems are slowing things down a bit here at RBP. Hopefully they will be resolved by year's end and we can get down to some serious work in bringing out a couple of new publications.

Meanwhile, a polished, beautiful edition of our anthology, Cold Eye: A Generation of Voices, is finally up here.

The poems and interviews with writers in this book are first-rate. Naturally, I think every Oregonian interested in Portland, Oregon's literary history should have this book. I may be biased, of course, but you can live with that. Can't you?

I mean, I'm an opinionated guy. Right? You know that.




Here is another beauty, A Marvelous Paranoia, a memoir. I grew up in Oregon (though it is debatable whether I've actually grown up) and this is the tale of that delightful and strange reality.

I've been writing for eons. Here is an honest story revealing why I haven't yet won the Nobel Prize, among other revelations.

When you've finished it, you'll understand what has taken me to this point.

Some call it madness.

I call it a a marvelous paranoia.





TS

No comments:

Post a Comment