Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sunday Surprises

The Duke Zions got lucky today when Zion number 1 crashed into UCF's 7-foot 4-inch Taco Fall, fouling the Senegal native out of the game late.

The Great Zion clearly charged on a twirling move to the hoop, whence he scored and was gifted an and-1. Turned the game.

My guys beat Cal Irvine to unexpectedly land in the Sweet Sixteen.  Quite a run of late. The Ducks are loaded with heroes.

My Oregon gals beat Indiana.  Sweet Sixteen x 2!

On the political front, I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that Mueller found no Trump collusion with the Rooskies in the 2016 presidential cycle.

 Doesn't mean Trump isn't an asshole and as crooked as Nero, of course.

I never felt victimized by Russia.  Came about my disdain for Hillary simply by listening to her pablum.

The cackle always disturbed me for some reason. Or maybe I'm just a sexist/misogynist terrified of the glass ceiling crashing down on my right-wing shoulders?

The dems will never wake up, smothered by their own corruption.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment