Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Thursday, March 21, 2019

First 16

I went to bed earlier than usual last night so that I might be fresher for the start of March Madness this morning.

With that in mind I got up early and filled out my million dollar bracket, confident that I will be a winner today as the first 16 games unfold.

Yep, I think I got 'em all. The winners came to me overnight as I floated in and out of my restless slumber, requesting answers from the deity.

I'm not messing around this year.  The Great Basketball Goddess in the rafters (the same one the players pray to before each game) has guided me this far, in a game played to the brink.

In my dream I spoke to Sabrina, who else?


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment