Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Instant Classic

All the Zions in the world couldn't compete with tonight's blistering OT game between Virginia and Purdue in the Elite Eight.

The best tournament game I've seen in recent memory, with Virginia pulling out a thriller after appearing dead in the water in regulation.

The Duke Zions play tomorrow, and hopefully they'll fall.  I'm very tired of listening to the sports pundits and announcers slobbering all over the Great Zion.

BTW, when he starts competition next year against the real giants of NBA basketball he'll turn into just another journeyman very quickly.

He is ready for the NBA, of course, but so are a dozen or more players that I've watched in the tournament so far. And if I were a league boss, I'd draft several of them before Zion.

Yep, that's what I think.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment