Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Schedule

Uh oh, I have time management issues popping up again these days.

Need to arrange my schedule around assembling another book of my writings, the basketball tourneys that are in full bloom, reading/research projects, and watching the movies I've checked out of the library.

My computer's ROM drive collapsed a couple of years ago.  I put it off for a long time, but I finally broke down and purchased an external DVD player.

Now there aren't enough hours in the day to do all the things that need be done.  All the things I need to do to feel good about existence, such as it is.

O, woe!


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment