Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Excercise

Watching all these tournament basketball games has gotten me fired up to get off the couch and into the gym.

Relive my youth.

I guess my Medicare coverage will foot the membership costs, so why not?  Have to pay out-of-pocket and request reimbursement.  Okay, why not?

Okay, I'll have to get off my ass.  Why not?

I'm talking myself into it.  I'll have to start off slowly...very slowly, and why not?

I do the same thing when I see a great movie.  I tell myself I'll become an actor...why not?

There is no end to my delusions. Dare I ask, why not?

Nah, I think the gym thing is doable.  Signing up soon.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment