Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Friday, August 26, 2016

Next

It took some ahootin' and some ahollerin' but I have managed to straighten out the bureaucratic overlords' snafus associated with my survival income.  Ha!

Lawd knows I screwed up enough times in my working life, but it is just as true that I always managed to feel the heat for my flaws. Trouble with the bureaucracy is the heat is non-existent.

I finally managed to get through to the masters, however.  So things appear to have returned to normal--until the next time most likely.

At the risk of sounding like I'm stealing material from Kafka, I'll probably write about it in detail some day.

On a brighter note, the football season is about to begin, and I'm making good progress--not great--on a couple of projects.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment