Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Food and Insanity

I made a batch of pseudo BBQ boneless pork ribs yesterday.  I don't have an oven or grill so I finished them on the stove top. Not optimal, but they were pretty darn good anyway.

Simple, with a nice payoff for minimum effort.

Pretty tender.  I think I'll have some again today with another dollop of baked beans.  Store-bought, because who in the hell can bake beans without an oven?

As I type this someone across the courtyard is having an early-morning conversation with herself. Sounds like it's getting heated.

I wouldn't want to be her alter-ego about now, because that poor person is getting the worst of it.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment