Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Monday, April 13, 2015

Doc City

I spent the weekend watching a few old documentaries and a couple of newer ones.  This one doesn't tell you anything that isn't common knowledge at this late date, but it kept my interest.  I'd not seen it before and I offer it here just in case you haven't either and you're interested.



Here's a more recent one by the mystery writer James Patterson as he obsesses about poverty in his home town in New York and the neglected communities near his present home in wealthy Palm Beach, Florida.



And this one about the life and work of Richard Feynman.



Sorry about the ad in front of this one, but if I can take it so can you.

TS

No comments:

Post a Comment