Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Monday, February 9, 2015

Stormy Monday

Hella storm out there at the moment.

The wind came up as I walked to the store. It blew my stocking cap off my head and over the fence at the high-rise construction site on the corner. A worker attempting to fortify a section of the fence that was about to topple over retrieved the cap for me from the edge of the fifty-foot subbasement hole that is being surfaced for parking. Had my cap fallen in I wouldn't even have tried to recover it.

That's my excitement for the day.  I'm just fortunate I still own a stocking cap on this stormy Monday.


TS 

No comments:

Post a Comment