Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Snowed In










"I wasn't sure what was going on, if it was some kind of spiritual event or what. The whole sky lit up like somebody lit up a lightbulb," said McGehee, the owner of the Mary's by the Sea summer rental business in Rockport. "My God, this is pretty interesting."

I too had numerous "spiritual events" in the snow when I lived in Maine, but none of them were exactly related to the snow or God--except tangentially.

But in my two winters there I didn't see this much snow, either.  Sorry I'm missing it.  I'll tell you one thing, if you're prepared and comfortable with it the snow creates such incredible beauty that you're left in complete awe.


TS 

No comments:

Post a Comment