Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Friday, September 30, 2011

Trials and Tribulations

I hope what happened to me this morning isn't indicative of the remainder of my day.

And I hope it never happens to you.

I tried to toast an English Muffin in my "Bagel Perfect" Toastmaster this morning and the little sucker fell to the bottom of the toaster. I couldn't get it out!

I wanted to eat that savory half of a muffin, which appeared to be perfectly toasted, but alas I had to shred it into tiny crumbs with a long knife to get it out of the toaster.

Don't tell me I should have taken the bottom of the toaster apart. I tried that. It's idiot proof.

Geesh...


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment