Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Notes from Underground

HRC's emails.

I know people personally who want Assange and Snowden to go to jail, which is where they may eventually end up if the plutocrats have their way.

Wouldn't be the first injustice imposed by the U.S. imperial court of lawlessness.

I know people personally whom I don't respect in this regard--two-faced liberals lacking the basic foundation of a spine.

To deny the whistleblowers and call them traitors undermines the many truths they have exposed about reality.

I guess folks just don't want to know what is going on...else they have a faith in something I cannot see.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment