Quote of the Day

"Buzz, buzz."--Hamlet

The opinions, rants and absurdities expressed herein belong solely to the founder of RBPD. Read with caution. Content may induce nausea, confusion, vertigo, tears, hallucinations, anger, pity, reflexive piety, boredom, convulsions, lightheadedness, a fit of ague, or an opposing view.

Books by RBP writers: Round Bend Press Books. For RBP's writing and editing services go here.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Keyboard

CD gave me a Casio keyboard.

It's so damn cool I'm crapping my pants.  Mine has two big honkin' speakers that could really mess up my neighbors if I chose to.

Payback for the barking dogs in the building?   Ha!

Now, to teach myself how to play!

The plan is to score my own videos from here on out.  Because that last lawsuit by ASCAP nearly brought me down...

I kid.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.