Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Visitors














This chart shows the dispersement of viewers RBP has gathered since the advent of this blog in April, 2010.  Most of my visitors are from the U.S., but Russia is a close second, followed by China, Canada, India, and several locales in the E.U.

I'm a little surprised So. America doesn't show anything here because I have regular visitors from Brazil and Argentina and, less frequently, Colombia and Chile.

There is a tiny shading in West Africa, probably centered on Ivory Coast.  My visitors from Australia and New Zealand, the Philippines and Malaysia don't show here, but they're out there, the faithful, the dedicated, the hardcore Detritus fans.

Hi, everybody.  Thanks for stopping by.

In case any of you are wondering, I'm no fan of Donald Trump, the next President of the U.S.A.  I know you, as decent, learned and soulful people would like to know--WTF?

I wish I could tell you...


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment