Quote of the Day

"Buzz, buzz."--Hamlet

The opinions, rants and absurdities expressed herein belong solely to the founder of RBPD. Read with caution. Content may induce nausea, confusion, vertigo, tears, hallucinations, anger, pity, reflexive piety, boredom, convulsions, lightheadedness, a fit of ague, or an opposing view.

Books by RBP writers: Round Bend Press Books. For RBP's writing and editing services go here.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Blockbuster

Was never a big Star Wars fan.

I saw the first one and it was definitely underwhelming, didn't bother subsequently.  I don't get it. Star Trek was another one.  I watched a couple of issues on TV, skipped the movies.

I guess blockbusters just aren't my thing. Neither are the super hero comic-book movies.

I wish I had Harrison Ford's hair, however.

I took a book back to the library today and came home with three works of fiction.  Camus' A Happy Death, Achebe's Things Fall Apart, and the lone Bukowski novel I haven't read to date, Ham on Rye.

Cheaper than the movies, and likely more entertaining.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.