Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Monday, November 12, 2012

Big Babies


I've settled on a project that I've been brooding over for a few weeks now.

I'll begin it soon and try to have it ready for release by the start of the new year, or shortly thereafter.  I like this project a lot as an idea; we'll see if I can bring it to the level I imagine for it over the next weeks.

It is a video project, but not the memoir/film I've been tussling with since April.  That is developing at its own pace, taking twists and turns in meaning and impetus, and I plan to release it sometime next year as well, but after the new venture I'm plotting at this moment.

Trying to get re-energized here; perhaps this leap of faith will be the spark I'm seeking.

Football news:  Man, the Ducks--my team in case you are unaware of it--are banged up in their defensive ranks.  Against Cal they played three to five babies at a time along the defensive line--babies being my term for true freshmen.

The extended playing time for the big babies--and they are huge kids--will make them stronger in a year or two.  Right now, however, I fear they won't have the strength/power to neutralize Stanford's upperclassmen along the line Saturday when the brainiacs visit Autzen.

Oregon will have to score a ton in what I'm guessing will be the closest game the Ducks have had to date.  Of course, Oregon has been pretty fair at scoring a ton all year...

Will Stanford slow down Barner and company?

Cool, I'm finally excited about another project!


TS


No comments:

Post a Comment