Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Projects


I'm looking forward to producing a number of personal video projects in the coming months.

The work on my video memoir is ongoing, and I'll have some original raw footage of England to incorporate into it next month.  Ought to give it considerably more breadth than it has.

Got to get the voice right on this, or it will simply be wrong.

I'd also like to produce a few more "read" pieces like the one I did of Jack Spicer.  Composing the shots for these will be the challenge.

I need to mull these things over, brood and experiment.

Finally, if I can muster the energy, I'd like to produce a video teleplay of The Opening.  I think it is my best play and just might be doable, provided I can find the actors.  A simple two camera shoot is feasible, I believe.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment