Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Her Belligerence: Night of the Long Knives

Pelosi later met with Ocasio-Cortez, but that did little to repair the damage. Lost in the media hubbub was the reality that Pelosi didn’t only express thinly veiled contempt toward four deeply progressive congresswomen; she was also conveying a similar attitude toward millions of Americans who share their political outlooks, while many have been drawn into political engagement due to their achievements. As our letter put it, “Dismissive comments about new progressive members of Congress have given the impression of a disdainful attitude toward like-minded progressives and Democratic activists across the country.”--NS

Yep, it sure sounds like Pelosi bought herself all the power a lil' ol' California multi-millionaire thinks she's entitled to and resents uppity leftist women from progressive districts challenging her empire.

Pelosi gives me the same indigestion that Hillary Clinton always has.  I can't look at her without belching.  Listening to her causes all the oxygen around me to be sucked away by evil monsters that crawl from her fleshy old face.  Drowning has a more favorable feeling. I feel like I'm being waterboarded. I'm covered in gasoline and someone nearby holds a match. I'm in a nightmare and the worst enemies of my past have surrounded me. They're armed with kitchen knives.  They're closing in step by step.  I won't survive this one.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment