Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Here We Go

So now I have a new phone, a smartphone that is a lot smarter than I am.

If I figure out how to use this baby I'll be rolling.

I wonder how I would have reacted in the last century seeing the horse and buggy upset by automobiles? 

Would I have felt a similar dread, sensed that I was out of my league, wished against technology? 

I remember years ago trying to teach myself DOS 5.1, thinking I might land a job.

By the time I started to grasp it the system was obsolete. I never got the job.

Some of us never learn.  I don't care.  I live with things as they are, have accepted my fate.  I could never operate the cotton gin either.


TS 

No comments:

Post a Comment