Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Women in the Marine Corps


I've been in a funk and unable to do much work recently.  However today I made a discovery that has me thinking about a possible next project.

I have unfinished items everywhere, but I tend to lose interest in them as a habit. They're products of an unfocused and undisciplined mind, a wandering mind. This one feels right.

I introduced myself to a young woman who lives in my building and discovered she was once in the Marines.

Interesting.  That's the story.  I want to know more.

I'll have to ask her and then I'll have to write it all down.

Feels like a project worth pursuing, so we shall see.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment