Quote of the Day

"Buzz, buzz."--Hamlet

The opinions, rants and absurdities expressed herein belong solely to the founder of RBPD. Read with caution. Content may induce nausea, confusion, vertigo, tears, hallucinations, anger, pity, reflexive piety, boredom, convulsions, lightheadedness, a fit of ague, or an opposing view.

Books by RBP writers: Round Bend Press Books. For RBP's writing and editing services go here.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Women in the Marine Corps


I've been in a funk and unable to do much work recently.  However today I made a discovery that has me thinking about a possible next project.

I have unfinished items everywhere, but I tend to lose interest in them as a habit. They're products of an unfocused and undisciplined mind, a wandering mind. This one feels right.

I introduced myself to a young woman who lives in my building and discovered she was once in the Marines.

Interesting.  That's the story.  I want to know more.

I'll have to ask her and then I'll have to write it all down.

Feels like a project worth pursuing, so we shall see.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.