Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Disaster at 6:38

Hope this morning isn't a harbinger of the rest of the day.

I spilled the brew (all of it) from my French press onto my kitchen counter top, down the front of the counter and into the drawer space and all over the kitchen floor.

Felt like I was in an unsolvable conundrum.  I needed a cup of coffee to wake up, but I was too sleepy to make a cup of coffee (evidently).

I hesitated for a moment.  Should I clean up the mess first, or ignore it and make another cup?

This is where a rich man has an advantage.

Have the butler figure it out.


TS 

No comments:

Post a Comment