Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Friday, November 11, 2011

Wasted Nights and a New Book

(Charles Lucas)

Feeling a little better today after two nights of complete hell in the health department.

A friend admonished me yesterday for not being very "talkative" lately and ignoring this blog. It's true, this is my first post in a week.

But damn, every time I sit down at my desk I feel like returning to bed.

The arrival of Charles Lucas's Ubiquitous Serpentine in the mail yesterday picked me up somewhat.

I'm beginning to see how it works. Every new publication is my new favorite in the growing RBP catalog.

Lucas's book is a beaut.

Click on the sidebar image of the book and have a look inside courtesy of the fine folks at Lulu.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment