Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Friday, October 28, 2011

Sports!!!



Get your popcorn ready. Game 7 of the World Series begins in 15 minutes.

I'll be switching between the Series and the BYU v. TCU football game. I need another computer or a TV, one or the other.

The football game is in Arlington. That's Texas Ranger territory. I wonder if anyone will go to the game?

Big night, but small potatoes compared with tomorrow's schedule. My Ducks at noon, Nebraska and Michigan State in the morning, Stanford and USC in prime time.

That last one is huge for Stanford if the Trees want to play in the NC this year, which would be cool if Oregon can't beat them.

I've always liked Stanford, my second favorite PAC team.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment